At Dr. Rian Maercks' practice, our goal to offer you excellent care and service starts with the registration and sign-in process for your office visits. Registration is the time when we collect and update information that is critical to patient safety and also to our ability to quickly and accurately process your information for services and treatment.
We do this to:
- Save you time when you arrive for your visit
- Ensure that your personal information is gathered as privately as possible.
- If you have any questions please call our office, as we are always available to provide you with the information you need. We look forward to your first visit with our practice, our staff and Dr. Maercks.
Click below to access our online patient registration software:
- Open a new browser window and enter: https://www.mxregister.com/MxRegister/Index.aspx?AddProviderID=48
- Click the "Register Now" hyperlink.
- Fill in all of the member registration fields and then click the Submit button.
- You'll then be logged into MxRegister. Your first step is to give Dr. Maercks access to the information that you will enter. To do this, click the Add button.
- Next, while in the Personal Info section, fill in the following information by clicking on the individual icons, entering your information, and then clicking the Save button:
- Responsible Party
- Emergency Contact
- If you would like to send a message to Dr. Maercks, click on the Communications section, then on the Compose Message icon.
- Next, fill out the Medical Info section by clicking on the following icons:
- Hospitals/Care Facilities
- Chronic Conditions
- Family History
- The final section is Medical Logs. You can use the section to track your day to day health information.
- The last step is to verify your account with MxRegister. To do this, MxRegister will send an email to the email address that you used to set up the account. You will need to click on a link provided in the email within three days of creating your account. Once you do this, your MxRegister account will be verified.